Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bright Minds Pay Up!



Good movie. Nice plot. Smart twist near the end. Worth watching. This post may be a little late since the movie came out a few weeks ago, but I just watched it a few hours ago after I downloaded it... ahem, illegal??

I wondered why all of a sudden the passion to become a doctor? He was near graduating in one of the most prestigious universities in the US (ahem... my cousin goes there), so I might as well figured he would go into software designing or make an invention in the computer world. Well, I think the writers still assumed that becoming a doctor would still be the best profession, which is not,not,not! But how would I know anyway? I never practiced there, haha!!

Anyway, this was the reason in which the concept of the whole film revolved around. Gee, I wish I had his brain! That way, I wouldn't be stuck here! :D

No comments: